If you’re re-developing your practice, or embarking on a new build, involving an architect will maximise your investment and ensure your practice is future-proofed.
Here are TEN reasons why an architect-led approach will deliver a significantly higher quality result:
1) Architects undergo a rigorous, seven year training which develops their ability to think beyond the scope of your requirements and brief, and to assess how to deliver functionality in a more imaginative way.
2) They will utilise their creative skills to maximise the potential of your space and their level of expertise can’t be matched by any other building professional.
3) Architects have highly developed, expert design skills which applied to your project will deliver a brilliantly functional and efficient, but also life enhancing and inspiring dental practice.
4) Through the fine honing of their design skills, architects have the ability to more smartly rationalise aesthetics with essential functionality. With an architect-led approach you’ll achieve a striking solution that meets professional requirements, as well as creating a highly personable environment for patients.
5) They can provide an enhanced knowledge of best building practices, and of the latest building technologies and materials, which will ensure your practice is of the highest quality possible.
6)An architect can offer a deeply informed, expert opinion at every stage which can be invaluable, particularly if new issues arise as the build develops. You’ll also find their enhanced ability to problem solve will ensure that quality control is vigilantly maintained.
7) Architects have a thorough, detailed understanding of regulations and can interpret them in a highly knowledgeable way, enhancing the likelihood of success of your planning and building warrant applications.
8) Architects can offer professional advice on the best procurement route for your project which will save you considerable time and hassle, as well as providing the re-assurance that your practice build will be fully compliant.
9) Your project will receive unmatched attention to detail as architects pride themselves on their meticulous attention to detail!
10) Your build will be reviewed with a critical eye and a deep concern for a high quality finish, and your practice will be completed to an exceptional standard.
So where to start in choosing an architect to lead your project?
We would recommend choosing a practice with broad experience of practice re-design and new build. At NVDC we have established expertise in this field and can boast many satisfied clients.
We have created a range of striking dental projects which marry design brilliance with inventive construction and pride ourselves on delivering exceptional practices on time, on budget and fully future-proofed.
Please contact us for an informal discussion or further information on how we can help you create the practice of your dreams.